Full-Time Aviation Maintenance Instructor Warner Robins GA
Under general supervision, provides instruction to students in aviation maintenance courses. Demonstrates the use of appropriate teaching techniques, testing and grading procedures, effective use of oral and written communication skills, and knowledge of current in-field procedures. Follows approved course syllabus. Maintains program requirements, professional development training, and industry standards. Evaluates student progress. Participates in student advisement and registration. Maintain qualifications for employment as described by the Technical College System of Georgia (TCSG) Policy Manual and accreditation standards.
Warner Robins Campus. This position is projected to work the College’s normal business hours of Monday through Thursday, 7:45 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. and Friday, 7:45 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Position may require travel to any of the satellite locations with the College’s service area both day and/or evenings.
- Associate’s Degree in Aviation Maintenance or related field from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Documented three (3) years paid full-time, in-field work experience to include competencies, skills and knowledge levels in the aviation maintenance and aircraft structural technology instructional programs.
- Possess current FAA Airframe and Powerplant certificate.
Preferred Qualifications, in addition to minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation Maintenance or related field from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Training or Teaching experience at the postsecondary level.
Salary / Benefits:
Target annual gross salary is mid to upper $40s. Actual rate is determined by the candidate’s experience and credentials. This is a 12 month, full-time position and is eligible for benefits to include retirement, insurance, leave accrual and holiday pay. CGTC is a member of Teachers Retirement System of Georgia (TRS) and Employees Retirement System of Georgia (ERS).
How to Apply
All applications and supporting documents must be submitted online by the posted deadline via the Central Georgia Technical College Job Center. A completed application packet consists of the following:
- A completed CGTC online application
- Current Resume or CV that outlines qualifications that demonstrates the applicant meets the minimum qualifications and if applicable, the preferred qualifications of the position
- Postsecondary transcripts that demonstrate the applicant meets the educational minimum requirements and, if applicable, the preferred educational requirements
- Positions requiring a High School Diploma or GED as a minimum qualification do not have to submit transcript documentation as part of the application process
Unofficial transcripts are accepted to the extent that they indicate that the degree or credential was earned/conferred; grade reports and diploma copies are not accepted in lieu of transcripts. Educational credentials, degrees, or coursework cannot be considered without transcripts. Incomplete application packets at the time of the position closing may not be considered. It is the responsibility of the applicant to obtain and upload the application documentation by the stated deadline.
For more information, please contact the Human Resources Office at 478 757 3449 or 478-218-3700.
Equal Opportunity Institution
- Non-photo license(s) and/or certification(s) which fulfill the requirements of the position
84 total views, 2 today